Saturday, March 28, 2009

She's a Cutie

Mini Album: "My Funny Girl" (using Basic Grey mixed page black chipboard album)

We're done with classes for this and so I can show you what the whole album looks like:Love that pout...
I like the phrase "She's a Hoot" next to the owls - cute corny


pacifier + angel wings ... super cute combi
my favourite bit - an extra butterfly page hidden in the album. Traced the edge of the album, then used it to make a mirror image for other side of wing.


Glossy Accents on black chipboard looks really good - shiny black
Cute! Cute! Cute! Now to give it to my sis so she can journal

2 comments:

Wendy Kwok said...

This album is citrus vibrant fun! It is like I could smell lemon, orange.... you can work these colors so well.And perfect for the cutie girl in the album

Peggy said...

Oh wow, this is so pretty and so much fun to look at, it really put a smile on my face. I especially like how you cropped the pics, what a neat effect that gives! Yet another thing I will have to try ... thanks so much for sharing and for the inspiration!
xxx Peggy