Tuesday, April 20, 2010

M & M....and a PODcast

Hey hey! I finally finished the layout using the materials Merdrey picked for me:
I must say it was fun (Though I chickened out and used only a few of the sparkly pink roses (that's her favourite paper incidentally) and I'm quite liking how it turned out:

Layout Title: "Missing Squishy"
Me Parts:
1. The embossing and inking in the background
2. The sanded edge of the layout
3. The little piece of twill
4. The title which is a pun (She misses her Squishy 'cos Squishy has gone missing)
(I would say the black tape is me also if it didn't have pink polka dots on it!!!)

Merdrey Parts:
1. everything else!

Here's a little close up of my favourite part:I wrote about how to do this on this week's laines blog post.

POD-CAST:
The Purple Onion Sentiment Sale has been extended till Friday April 23! Remember its 50% off individual sentiments!

Click here to see the stamps

One of my all time favourites - "What's the Point?" (the one with all the different sized pointing fingers) is on sale!!! under the "Some other images I threw on sale" section. I have to tell you I have used these pointing fingers on sooooo many things.

4 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Honestly, I was waiting patiently for this. I seriously wanted to see what u created with what Merdrey selected you & I love the end result. Loving the soft-pastel colors & that tip is good!!

feli said...

love this sharon! i always love to be challenged, totally agree with how it kick start creativity!

Sasha Farina said...

i was at PM, PS on Tuesday... and saw Yanni! will you be there some of these days? :)

Merdrey said...

hees...thanks for dropping some blog love! I realised i didnt drop you any!!! Anyway...really love how you kept it pink =) WHAHHAHAHAHA! When's the next challenge?? This time no mercy =)