Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You are Here

Here's my favourite layout from last month's "DS- GO!" class:

Layout Title: Disney Dreaming
You can't really tell from the pic but the photo is 'behind glass' (aka transparency) so it's supposed to look like he's inside the car. Maybe I should have put a few squashed bugs on there to make it a little more authentic... haha.

My favourite bit is the red splotch at the "You are Here" sign. :)

For those of you who missed the class, it will be running again this month at PaperMarket Plaza Singapura.

And speaking of classes, I hope to see you guys at class in March! I really quite like the projects I designed this month and made sure they're good value for money so I hope you'll enjoy them too! :)

sneaks here and here

7 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Such a fun, unique and artsy layout. Love the map, the "you are here" and the photo behind the acrylic. Perfection!

Jessy Christopher said...

This layout just spells YOU!! Awesome details :)

Jaime Lee said...

Very cute layout...loving so much the little idea you have there and drawing it with a twine. So cool!

Sasha Farina said...

squashed bugs? LOL... i was at papermarket PS the other day and saw Nancy! missing YOUUUUU!!

Wendy Kwok said...

i love the detail. the thread which flows around.

Nadhrah Maidin said...

Your details in this layout drools me. I love your take on this. Nice

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous Sharon! I love it to the max!