Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Girls @ Play

So on Saturday a whole bunch of us had a fun time playing together!

There was painting, dripping, splattering...

You can see more photos of everyone playing here.

Here's our playgroup leader, Ms Donna Downey.  (She's the BEST! She lets you play play play and make a mess!)

Me, Mer and Shir didn't get to play with paint like the other girls... :(

So, during our lunch break, we played with masking tape instead...

angel
 monocles
 
 lau fu zi
 fever
Minnie Mouse
 Jiang Si (Chinese Vampire - NOT the Twlight kind)
 Chun Li (remember Street Fighter?)

I love to play......don't you?

 "You don't stop playing because you grow old
You grow old because you stop playing"

4 comments:

Creative Tara said...

looks like a ton of fun :) It's great to PLAY!

Mum in the Making said...

Oh dear! You guys had me laughing away... I love your mustache! :)

Blossom inch said...

wanted to go but had difficulties leaving my girl without me. But this one looks fun like last year!

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh as always.... Jenn