Saturday, November 19, 2011

Keeping Busy...

Schools out!!! And here at the Ngoo house we are busy busy busy.  (warning: photo-heavy post ahead)

Reading....
Classics for the Critters
 bet you can guess whose this is
 the girl's tastes are a little more refined
 not for the children....obviously (and yes, I like weird books)
 all the ngoos like this one

Designing and Building...
training to be the next Vera Wang 
 starting a Pinch Bot army
 making movie characters
 working together on "New Block City" (which the robots subsequently invade)

And me, I'm trying to get my work done....
But Wall-E keeps disturbing me...
The next post will have some projects... promise!

2 comments:

Raurau said...

I love the milk toof stories!!! They are too darn cute!!! (((^o^))))

Lorraine said...

Your post is so fun! And I love little Wall-E! My son & I have been making our own custom legos too, lol.