Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friends

This week I have had many reasons to be thankful for my friends:
1. friends who are willing to give their time to help me
2. friends who serve together and share the same heartbeat
3. new friends in class who are so generous and kind
4. friends at work to be silly and chat with

And in keeping with the theme, here are two cheery friend layouts:

1. MER - my super-talented, fun, awesome and pink-loving friend at work
2. Cousins who are friends (that's the best kind!)

And thank you, each of you who visits this little blog, for being a friend too! :)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!!! i loveeeeeeee the colors and love love love love that big star!!!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Such gorgeous layouts!! Love the happy colors here!

Jessy Christopher said...

Such gorgeous layouts!! Love the happy colors here!

Unknown said...

These LO's have put a smile on my face. I love the design on each page and the way you've used the elements. I do have this collection so off to get crafty now. TFS!

Astrid said...

I so love the Bird Song frame. Can you be more specific about using an "interchangeable picture frame"? Is it digital?

Thank you so much!

Astrid
tink22@pacbell.net